Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sometimes it just comes to you.

It has been a while since I was able to post anything on this blog. But I have been a little overwhelmed with my classes, my job, and family stuff.
My last post was about the creative project. I couldn't really figure out how to research either idea and come up with a good paper and project. So when Ms. Denham said she likes researching serial killers, I thought Ah ha, I can do that. It fits in perfectly with Jekyll and Hyde. I have to admit I didn't really like reading Jekyll and Hyde. Someone in class said that the book was lame and I have to say that is the only way to describe the book. You hear all the hype about this book and then you read it and it isn't really that great. I thought there would be more suspense, more action, more anything that would make me want to keep reading.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I find most books assigned in school to be a waste of my time and full of dibble......Hope things settle out for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did not find Jekyll and Hyde to be all that good, but your project sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mind the book. but i definitely agree its not as good as i thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete