Monday, April 4, 2011

Missed class

So I missed class on Friday because I was having car problems. I am bummed to find out that extra credit was given out for people who made it to class and stayed the entire time. I did do my research at home though and am starting to feel a lot better about the creative project. My problem when writing papers is usually finding a subject and actually getting started on the paper. Once I get started things usually flow pretty well. I may have to try to stretch things out a little to meet the required number of pages, but I don't hate it as much as I use to.

3 comments:

  1. class was not worth it. seriously. it was such a waste of time. i went and ended up leaving early cause i had nothing to do, and i wasn't going to stay and watch a movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to class for the first half hour but ended up leaving because i had already gotten my project done. And i agree with Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still working on my paper. I have a hard time to write 5 to 6 pages. I agree class was not worth it last week.

    ReplyDelete